• Size range (discharge)
1” to 14”
25 mm to 450 mm
to 22,000 gpm
to 5,000 m3/hr
to 240 ft
to 73 m
to 300 psi
to 2,020 kPa
The frame plates of this pump have changeable,rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant rubber.
The shaft seal of this kind of slurry pump could use the packing seal, expeller seal or mechanical seal.
The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations.
The pump of this type may be installed in multi-stage series to meet the requirement long distance delivery.
Rubber Lined Slurry Pump is mainly applied to handling abrasive and high density slurry in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industries.
• Bearing assembly – a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomer. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush – wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame – a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Copyright © Shijiazhuang Longteng Machinery Co., Ltd All Rights Reservedsitemap